Dates and Times
Ticket Purchases – We highly suggest using our online timed ticketing for purchases but are allowing walk-ups for ticket sales only as tickets are available. Once we are sold out for walk-ups, we are sold out for that time slot and another time slot with availability would need to be selected. Tickets can be purchase as a single ticket or up to 30 tickets online at once. For group rates of more than 20 people, please email us at email@example.com for discounted rates.
When you arrive – Please remember to wait at least (10) minutes before your time slot for entry states on purchased ticket(s).
Schedule – We are scheduled to be open the below dates. If weather conditions (Rain) are a factor we will update our website, social media pages & all tickets purchased for that evening, will receive an automated email by 5:00pm on such closing or delays.
Ticketing process/Dates Policy
Tickets online will be sold in with online ticketing, where you will pick any available (1) hour time slot to attend. Date and time changes can be made right online if needed by creating an account with hauntpay.com directly.
Cancellation(s) & Refund Policy
There are no refunds for any reason. We will honor all tickets purchased for any other date/times we are open or they can be used for the 2023 season. The only exception is for a weather-related closing, in which we are closed due to weather or another unexpected situation. Tickets purchased for the date closed would be honored on any other night we are open or if no other night we are open works for you to attend, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.
Food, Drinks & Parking – We will be selling drinks & some food items this season at our concessions area down near the attractions area. No outside food or drinks are permitted inside the stadium grounds. Parking is free and restrooms are inside the stadium and outside the stadium.
Attending Age Suggestions & Warnings
This Halloween attraction is of high intensity and has no age restriction however, it is recommended for ages 12 & up. If between 12 – 15 years of age an adult is recommended but not required. This attraction is NOT recommended for anyone with medical issues of any kind including but not limited to heart conditions, Seizures/epilepsy (strobe effects are used), Breathing or asthma conditions, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or simply the faint of heart. This attraction contains many scenes within of gore, blood, death and other possible disturbing scenes/sights. Enter at your own risk.
Liability Waiver for Attending Attraction
All patrons/Guests enter at their own risk. CornStalker’s Trail of Terror, EBE Haunts LLC, Regency Furniture Stadium and/or Blue Crabs Stadium cannot be held responsible for any injuries/medical emergencies, while on the property in whole or in part, including and up to accidental death/death. You’ve been warned.
Attraction Setting/Rules & Accommodations
The attraction is held within the stadium itself and is an outdoor event which means please dress appropriately for the weather. In the event of any weather-related situations including rain, we will update our website & social media in regards to being opened or closed.
- A reminder to wear comfortable tennis shoes like sandals, flip flops, or open shoes of any kind is not permitted. Laser pointers and recording devices of any kind including cell phone recording are strictly prohibited.
- Parking for the attraction is free within the stadium parking lot area. We will have food & non-alcoholic beverages available on site for purchase at the concession stands, along with the restrooms open within the concourse area.
- No full-face costume masks or handheld bags/book bags are permitted inside the attraction. If wearing a costume, the mask must not be worn inside the attraction and all accessories for your costume are not permitted.
- All attendees are subject to search of person/items at the need or discretion of the on-site law enforcement personnel at any time.
- Any mistreating of performers/actors or guests at any time while in the attraction is strictly prohibited and violators will be removed from the property. Thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you inside! Happy Haunting!